Robust governance frameworks are integral to the success of every business. They protect directors from liability and enhance shareholder value. In the current legal and regulatory environment, board oversight, company standards of corporate governance, risk management and internal controls and disclosure are critical when it comes to securing investment.
We have practical expertise and extensive experience when it comes to corporate governance and compliance for private and public companies and offer a full suite of services to support Head Office, General Counsel and Company Secretarial teams. We provide advice and services in areas not covered by in house-teams and can also support in particularly complex areas, or where internal resources may be stretched.
• Board and committee structures and terms of reference
• Board and NED independence
• Board composition, appointment letters and contracts
• Directors duties and conflicts of interest
• Boardroom induction and training programmes
• Best practice and compliance with institutional guidelines, the UK Corporate Governance Code, Listing Rules, AIM Rules, Disclosure and Transparency Rules, Companies Act 2006, Takeover Code
• Insider dealing protocols and share dealing codes
• Anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies
• Drafting of regulatory announcements
Risk management and internal control framework design, including drafting and implementation of internal governance policies, procedures, systems and oversight
Day to day company secretarial support to both private and publicly listed companies